24 top chefs to compete a seat at The Final Table. A global cooking competition by Netflix. 3 chefs from Hong Kong. Who will get a seat at The Final Table?
Netflix will launch “The Final Table”, a new global culinary competition. It features 24 competitors around the world. 3 renowned chefs from Hong Kong are going for the cooking challenge.
The Final Table is a new TV series by Netflix, the world leading TV channel in America. The series features 12 teams in pair, cooking national dishes around the world. They will go through elimination challenges for a seat of The High Table.
About the Final Table by Netflix
Netflix has just announced a list of 24 chefs around the world for the Final Table. They pair in 12 teams to cook national dishes. Including Mexico, Spain, England, Brazil, France, Japan, US, India and Italy.
Each episode focuses on a different country and its cuisine. Celebrity ambassadors, food critics and the country’s greatest chef eliminate teams until the finale.
The shows go for 10 parts of cooking competition. In the last episode, only one of the competing chefs will win a place at the Final Table.
Who are the Top Chefs from HK for The Final Table?
Hong Kong is honoured to have 3 top chefs for the Final Table. It will definitely be a new culinary TV series which can draw all eyeballs from the world. Who are these chefs from Hong Kong?
(1) Chef Shane Osborn:
- Australian-born multi-award winning chef
- the first Australian Chef to achieve one and two Michelin stars at Pied-a-Terre in London
- opened his restaurant called Arcane in Central Hong Kong in 2014
- Arcane Restaurant awarded One Michelin Star for Hong Kong 2018
(2) Chef Esdras Ochoa:
- Mexican-born chef. Known as “taco king” in Los Angeles
- the founder & executive chef at Mexicali Taco & Co. , a popular taqueria in Downtown Los Angeles
- the executive chef & partner at Salazar, a wildly popular Frogtown oasis of tacos, beer & cocktails
- opened his restaurant called 11 Westside in Kennedy Town Hong Kong in 2017
(3) Chef Rafael Gil
- Brazilian-born talented Chef
- worked in 3-starred Martin Berasategui restaurant in San Sebastián and 1-starred EVO restaurant in Barcelona
- opened Catalunya in Singapore in 2013
- joined Ozone at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong in 2015
The High Table go worldwide alive
The High Table will debut and go worldwide alive on 20 November 2018. Two days before thanksgiving in USA.
Let’s see how the teams of top chefs will impress the world’s toughest palates in this global cooking competition. Good luck to the chefs from Hong Kong!
Talk to Lacrucci
Lacrucci.com is a brand F&B community consultant developed by Lacruland Ltd. If you would like to join us, please use one of the following methods:
- Phone: +852 6280.3566
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Check out more information on Lacrucci facebook and Lacrucci Instagram