What’s the next dining hotspot in the Central Business District(CBD) of Hong Kong? H Queen’s is a brand new building standing in heart of Central, next to the historical “Stone Slab Street” would become hottest dining scene in Hong Kong soon!
What’s next dining hotspot in CBD of Hong Kong?
H Queen’s is a brand new building standing in the heart of Central, next to historical “Stone Slab Street”, would become the hottest dining scene in Hong Kong soon!
Central is the Central Business District (CBD) in Hong Kong, which has the highest density of commercial activities.
Central is central in HK. No wonder why all big F&B groups in Hong Kong are having their dining flagships in Central!
Restaurants and Bars in Central Hong Kong Go Upstairs
Commercial rentals in Hong Kong are incredibly high, especially for the high street like Queen’s Road Central in Hong Kong.
Restaurants and bars have no choice but go for upstairs F&B shop spaces in Central.
In recent years, more commercial buildings in Central are no longer for office use, but redeveloped into semi-retail or F&B use.
To name a few:
- On Lan Street 18 on On Lan Street, Central (completed in 2014)
- California Tower in Lan Kwai Fong, Central (completed in 2015)
- H Queen’s on Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong (completed in 2017)
Michelin Starred restaurants [Upstairs Restaurants in Central]
Some people might think that it’s hard to attract customers when restaurants and bars are going upstairs. Less visibility means more marketing efforts are required.
But it might not be the case in Central. Few upstairs restaurants are still named to be Michelin starred restaurants.
On Michelin’s Guide HK 2018, upstairs restaurants in Central are on the list include:
- Arcane (3/F, No. 18 On Lan Street, Central)
- Beefbar (2/F, No. 16 Ice House Street, Central)
- Duddell’s (3/F, No. 1 Duddell’s Street, Central)
New Restaurants in H Queen’s
Lacrucci has witnessed the trend of many restaurants and bars going upstairs in Central. We expect that the trend will continue in coming years.
H Queen’s is a brand new building in core Central of Hong Kong. More than half of the floors are leased to international galleries, whereas 5 floors are leased to F&B tenants.
The list of F&B tenants in H Queen’s include:
- 26/F (top floor & roof): Ecriture
- 25/F (whole floor): Arbor
- 3/F (whole floor): ICHU Peru
- 2/F (whole floor): Estiatorio KEIA
- 1/F (shop 1): La Petite Maison
- 1/F (shop 3): Vive Cake Boutique
Except for Vive Cake, other F&B floors are still under renovation. We are sure that the above restaurants in H Queen’s will become the next dining hotspots in Central.
Talk to Lacrucci
Lacrucci.com is a brand F&B community consultant developed by Lacruland Ltd. If you would like to join us, please use one of the following methods:
- Phone: +852 6280.3566
- E-mail: email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out more information on Lacrucci facebook and Lacrucci Instagram